MedicalCrossfire.com is the online home for Medical Crossfire™. Our professional education focuses on the presentation of relevant scientific, clinical, and therapeutic issues of topical interest to active physicians by recognized leaders, independent of sponsorship or advertising influence.
If you desire to advertise on Medical Crossfire™, please contact our ad sales team at email@example.com or call (201) 441-9661, and let us customize a communications solution that fits your needs and delivers results.
This document outlines the advertising policies of MedicalCrossfire.com
. The term “advertising” as used in this document includes, but is not limited to, banners, interstitials, contextual advertising, video, and promotions.
- All advertising is expressly subject to the terms and conditions of our User Agreement.
- MedicalCrossfire.com controls all areas of these policies and retains the right to accept, refuse, reject, or discontinue advertising for any campaign at its sole discretion.
- Under no circumstances shall MedicalCrossfire.com's acceptance of any advertisement be construed as an endorsement of said product(s) and/or service(s).
- MedicalCrossfire.com will not accept advertising that, in its opinion, is not factually accurate, is of questionable character, or is in violation of applicable law, rules, or regulations.
- MedicalCrossfire.com will not accept advertising targeted to children younger than 18.
- MedicalCrossfire.com maintains a rigid separation between advertising content and educational content. This separation will be made through words, design, placement, or any other effective method that we determine in our sole discretion is necessary to maintain a clear distinction between educational and advertising content. We are not liable for any alleged damages that an advertiser may claim as a result of our good faith adherence to any aspect of our advertising policy.